Tuesday 2 March 2010

daydreaming about Assam Sephinjuri

Drinking Assam Sephinjuri this morning, and enjoying it. I think the choice of tea I’m starting with first thing in the morning is the most crucial tea-choice of the day. I’m not cognisant enough to make such a decision. At all. I know I’m not alone. I know many people have a hard time with morning choices. Sometimes I sit in the train and come out of a day dream, and wonder, “Now wait. How did I get here?” Really. I can get ready, get out the door and board the train on auto pilot. It’s a kind of sleep walking actually.

You think I’m nuts, right? Letterman cited a poll years ago where they asked people which direction they pointed in their morning shower. They were asked, “Do you face the shower nozzle? Or do you turn away from the water?” 50% pointed away. 43% towards the shower. 4% didn’t know. Didn’t know? Those are my people.

Ok, need to pack up my things, get out the door, and board the train. Wonder what my day will be like once I awaken. Should be good considering how nice this Assam Sephinjuri tastes. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment