Tuesday 21 December 2010

am sure the tea is helping

Am in a relatively pensive mood. Although the tea is helping, it's not only tea that's on my mind.

Have been brewing pot after pot of Oolong in the new teapot I introduced here the other day. Although I'm sure I'll get back into a frame of mind where I'm writing teanotes and analyzing tea-related topics, today I'm simply enjoying the tea. Not ignoring the sensation of drinking tea, but simply not in the mood to record all of my thoughts.

I did read in the paper recently that many people consider this cold, wet weather perfect for drinking tea. Because I enjoy drinking tea in all weather, it's hard for me to imagine one time of year being better for enjoying tea. I suppose this is simply one of those assumptions about tea that fits alongside only drinking tea when one's ill.

1 comment:

  1. Cold and wet weather? Perfect weather for a hot chocolate :P

    ReplyDelete