Thursday 3 February 2011

(maybe) not for a teablog

Jackie asked for link back to my titillating posts, so I thought that's what I'd do for this post. A retrospective, as it were.

Here's one about celebrity/politics. A bit whimsical, but you'll see why:

Celebrity tea drinkers

Next up, I tackled sex. This one was fun:

Does drinking tea make you sexy?

And finally, one about religion. Since I'd already talked about two moderately taboo subjects, I called this one:

Hat trick

Goodness, that was fun, wasn't it? I have no intention of doing this sort of rehash again anytime soon, but I think you'll see why this one was called for. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your old posts and had to chuckle. I'd forgotten about some of the discussions we've had. I know you say you aren't going to do this often, but I for one like being taken back to older posts. They are still entertaining and still valid too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete